Sunday, July 1, 2012

Golden Birthday








A few weeks ago I celebrated my golden 21st birthday on June 21st! For those that may not know - a golden birthday is when you turn the same age as your birthdate. Since it was my golden birthday I promised myself to only drink gold drinks and have a wonderful time doing it!

At midnight a few girlfriends and I went to the Leaning Tower of...Niles (I know its silly!) and popped some champagne before heading to a bar for my first legal drink. After a night of rest I woke up to the rest of my birthday! I threw on my cheetah print romper (as I mentioned earlier) and headed out for the day. 

One highlight of the day was meeting my dad and a few friends at our local brewery for my first legal beer! I then skipped back home for a dinner my mom cooked. She made delicious ribs, potato salad, and cut up some fresh watermelon. She even created beautiful center pieces based around my favorite flower, a daisy! After some ice cream pie I spent the rest of the night relaxing at home with some friends and family. It was truly a golden birthday :)



**Sorry for all of the mixed pictures. I lost my camera and have been working with my iPhone and a disposable camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment