Friday, May 24, 2013

Virginia - Highland County

For our second part of the trip, Liza and I spent a few nights in a beautiful house in Highland County. Our days were spent reading by the creek and exploring the property. During the nighttime we ate too much cheese, drank local wine, and star gazed. We watched the most amazing shooting star fall so slowly through the sky it seemed unreal! The weather was mostly sunny with big white clouds but, on the second day, the weather cooled down and we witnessed some storms roll through the valley. It was magnificent to watch! Virginia's beauty has once again won my heart over! I look forward to the next time I can escape into the mountains with Miss Liz! Thank you Liza for such a lovely trip :)

On a side note - Yes, from now on I promise to never shoot my video vertical. Lesson learned :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete