Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Hint of Summer

Per usual, the weather in Chicagoland cannot make up its mind. Last night I was wearing a jacket (which I didn't mind because it was a new, exciting purchase) and today I found myself in a bathing suit. Being the Midwest girl I am, I knew I had to take advantage of the unexpected sunny day and participate in some summer pastimes. Floppy hat - Check! Laying by the pool - Check! Nail painting - Check! Bike rides - Check! And who better to do it with than a wonderful friend :) It was an almost perfect day until I got a city violation for talking on my phone while driving. Sad moment. But in all honesty, I haven't been back home in so long that I had no idea the rules changed! Lesson learned! Even with that speed bump (no pun intended) it was still a lovely summer day.
How have you all spent these warm days?!

No comments:

Post a Comment