Monday, May 6, 2013

Beale Street Music Festival


Hey friends! This past weekend I trudged through inches of mud to go to Beale Street Music Festival. As usual, it rained and was freezing, but all of the kick ass music distracted us from the weather. My favorite performances were Phoenix, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Blind Mississippi Morris, and The Flaming Lips. I have seen many of those bands before, but it was my first time seeing Phoenix (pictured above). Their beats were perfect to noodle around to! Also, they are from Paris so how can you not to fall in love with them!

This weekend was the perfect kick off to a summer full of concerts. It was also a send off of sorts since next weekend I will be leaving Memphis. Eeek! Did I really just type that?! I should end this post before I get too sentimental about leaving Memphis - I still got one week :) What did you all do this weekend?







No comments:

Post a Comment