Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Look

With a new year comes a new look! I was lucky enough to get Photoshop Elements as a Christmas present and now I'm in more control of what my blog will look like. As you can see I have changed around some parts and buttons and am super pumped about the makeover. I'm planning on slowly changing other parts of the blog and I would love any feedback you all have. :) I hope you all like the change!

Even though 2012 was an awesome year I'm very excited to welcome 2013. In this coming year I will graduate from college and begin a new chapter in my life. And no ... I still have no idea what I am going to do, where I will live, or what my job will be - no matter how many times I've been asked those questions. I'm really banking on the notion that everything will work out naturally and I will end up where I should be. All I can say is I'm extremely excited to see what my life will be like this time next year.

Although I don't normally have resolutions, I have finally found one that seems appropriate and hopefully easy to fulfill. There is a journal called One Line A Day in which you write one little snippet about your day for the next five years. Although I am unsure if I will like this journal, or even use it for five years, I'm really hoping I write in it everyday. I know ten years from now I will appreciate all of the little things in it. So here's to hopefully fulfilling resolutions and to the new year! Happy 2013!

Image Source - Le Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment