Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday Gift Guides

With so many wonderful stores and websites out there it's hard to decide on a perfect gift. Then, if you are anything like me, you can't figure out a gift for someone like your father who seems to have everything he needs. Well mostly everything...he did explain that I could buy him an artificial left knee and my sister could get him the right knee (soccer injuries). For some reason artificial joints don't scream 'Merry Christmas' to me. Luckily, websites and magazines are forming perfect holiday gift guides. Below I've listed my top 3 favorite gift guides for the season!

1) To & From Holiday Gift Guide

With 142 pages of gift inspirations you are sure to find something for that hard to buy person. They have categorized the gifts by receiver (anywhere from mom to the vintage loving girl) and even have a section on gifts that wont break your bank account. Definitely check it out!



2) Terrain


As a sister store to Free People (where I work) and Anthropologie, Terrain has that same free spirited vibe but is focused on home goods. They have some wonderful gifts that fit perfect with a college girls budget. I recently bought these trio of salts as a gift for a friend that loves to cook!



3) Etsy

I am in mad love with Etsy. There is no better place to find one of a kind handmade or vintage gifts. On their homepage they offer gift guides where you can pick a category, such a tech lover, and then scroll through all of the relevant gifts. Buying from Etsy is perfect way to support local businesses during this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment