Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

I'm alive! I swear! It is the last week of the semester aka the beginning of finals. All I have in between now and winter break is 60 pages of papers, two final exams, and two presentations - I shudder at the thought of it all. Well, before I cuddle up in big sweaters and live at my desk, I thought I would share a few shots from thanksgiving break. I was lucky enough to go home a few days earlier than expected and I got to spend the whole week with family and friends. Half of these pictures are of these amazing blue cheese apricot bites. My sister and I made them as a thanksgiving appetizer. They are so beautiful to photograph with the roasted walnuts and fresh rosemary that I couldn't resist taking a few extra shots.

Potential Xmas Card Picture

The only pictures I took on Thanksgiving - too busy eating :)

1 comment: