Monday, December 24, 2012

Tis the season!

This is one of the best times of the year. Mainly because the people I love, who are usually spread out across the country, all come back to Chicago for Christmas. On top of wonderful, rare moments with friends and family this Christmas break has been filled with holiday parties, carolers, one snowfall, and lots of cookie making. Who am I kidding, mostly cookie eating! I'm also back working a job I love (a stylist at free people) for some extra holiday cash - if I don't spend all my paycheck at the store (which I do...).

Yesterday my family had the chance to celebrate Christmas with one side of our family. We ate a delicious turkey meal and exchanged fun gifts, like lotto tickets! I was lucky enough to win five bucks! I'm pretty excited about that :) Then tonight my family will eat our favorite dinner of the year, curl up in some pajamas, and read the night before christmas. A perfect beginning to all the Christmas festivities. With all of that being said, I have finally come to what I wanted to say in this post! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a very merry Christmas! xo


*all images are from pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment