Friday, July 19, 2013

Taste on Taste on Taste

The Taste of Chicago is always a good time! Even when you have to limp and lag behind everyone else as a result of a stupid orthopedic boot that you have to wear because you sprained your ankle ;) My dad, Luke, and I went together and nommed up a storm, which is why I didn't take too many pictures of the food! My favorite tastes we had were BJ's Market & Bakery Mustard-Fried Catfish (my favorite for the past 6+ years) and the Tamales from Carbon Live Fire Mexican Grill. Unfortunately, I don't have photos of those tastes since we ate them so fast! Here are a few shots from our short, gimpy morning at the Taste and here is a post from last years Taste of Chicago!
 Can you see an orange theme here (^^ and below)?! Above: Panades from Garifuna Flava. 
The guy demanded we take a picture with him :)^^ Cafe Vienna's Schnitzel
Kentucky style vinegar based BBQ sauce - Pulled Pork Sandwich from Wishbone
Key Lime Cheesecake!


No comments:

Post a Comment