Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The 4th & More

Oh hey everyone! It's been a while hasn't it?! Life has been a little nutso lately - my sister and friends came into town, the 4th of July flew by, Chicago Gay Pride Parade took place, and I got a promotion and a raise at work! Woohoo!! So here are a few pictures from the past two weeks.
The fourth of July in my hometown is the most amazing day of the year. The whole town is out celebrating and enjoying the holiday. It's a mixture of a seeing old friends, partying, watching a HUGE parade, and finally fireworks at the pier. This year my sister and a few of our friends came into town for the 4th, which made the day even better! We decided to end the holiday weekend at a Cub's game - and what is super awesome is that the tickets we bought off craigstlist came with free t-shirts! Right now I'm attempting to recover from this crazy, fast paced weekend! What did you all do this holiday weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment