Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Smith Rock


On our way back from a night in Bend, Luke and I stopped at Smith Rock. Now I was not planning on doing a hike – I just thought we were going to wander and look at the rock in all of its wonder. So when Luke pointed to the top and said lets climb Misery Ridge Trail (yeah…MISERY ridge) I hesitantly replied yes. But we did it. And I loved it. I only had one complaint – we didn’t bring water and I was in desperate need.
Then something happened.
We hiked past a couple emptying out their backpack. By sheer coincidence they asked if we wanted a water bottle because their backpack was too heavy. Uhm...Yes! Let me tell you - water has never tasted better! Thank you to that lovely couple! 

 being a 90's kid and reppin' the 1991 Chicago Bulls

1 comment:

  1. LUUUUKE's got the scruff going again! I dig it. Although all the gorgeous between you two really distracts from the landscape ;)

    ReplyDelete