Monday, September 17, 2012

A sweet sweet dog


I have so much to tell you about awesome events that happened in Memphis this past weekend, but at the moment my priority is finding the big guy in picture a home. He has been wandering around my neighborhood with a collar on (no tags) and after a few days I finally took him into my house. I've tried everything - calling vets, calling shelters, scanning for a microchip, ads on various websites, community newsletters, but I can't seem to find this guys owner. If I don't hear anything by Friday (he will have been missing for over a week at that point) I'm going to bring him to a lab rescue center. I know they will find him a good home.

 As of now I am just enjoying his wonderful presence :) He is an amazing, obedient, and extremely sweet dog. I know he is going to make his future family very happy! Just wish I had the time and money to keep him for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment