Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hikes & Thoughts

I've been feeling a little out of my element - feeling like my boot stompin' self does better near a city. I have been missing the energy of a fast paced life and I've been missing having a Target closer than 1hr away. Luckily, a few hikes and a game of Cards Against Humanity with new friends helped change my mind. I'm beginning to think that spending a year a little off the grid might be just what I need.

I wanted to share some photos from my hikes last week. You can see how the seasons are a little confused here. One hike was so reminiscent of wintertime, whereas the second hike was right on cue with fall. Personally, I'm digging the fall colors. I still have yet to satisfy my pumpkin flavored everything craving, so I'm glad I have a little more fall left!













1 comment:

  1. Kate it looks like you live in a winter wonderland! Colorado is so beautiful. Keep taking amazing photos. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete