Monday, April 15, 2013

Future Plans


Hey friends! I bet you have been sitting there thinking "Kate is about to graduate. What is she doing after she walks across that stage and into the working life?" Well, if you havent, I have been thinking about it enough for the two of us. Fortunately, the team at Free People Highland Park offered me a full time manager in training position. Free People? An amazing team? Badass clothes? Training to be a manager? It is too dreamy to be real! I am so lucky to get this opportunity and I can't wait to be back working with some lovely ladies. Hopefully this will help me accomplish my ultimate goal of moving to Portland. Fingers crossed! Enough with future plans though... I need to finish finals first! Wish me luck because that senioritis bug is taking over in full force these days. For some reason lounging by the pool sounds a heck of a lot better than papers and projects and presentations and tests. Dare I say more?

p.s. all clothing in the picture above is Free People. you can find two of the items here and here. also, those doggies aren't mine ... although I wish they were :)

No comments:

Post a Comment