Monday, August 27, 2012

Back in the 901

I've been back in Memphis for 2 weeks and am finally somewhat settled. Luke came down to help me move back into my house - such a nice treat! Since he was only here for a few days  we made the most of it by doing Memphis-y things (or what I consider Memphis-y things). Most of what we did was eat delicious food...you can't go wrong there! Central BBQ, Kwik Check, Little Italy, and much much more! We also did a typical southern activity - Skeet shooting!

Skeet shooting at the range and then some good old fried chicken... :) Only at Gus's are their 40's cheaper than fountain drinks!

I had so much fun with Luke that I hate saying goodbye. It's always so wonderful when he visits me at school. He's off to Portland for his senior year at Reed and I am staying in Memphis for my senior year at Rhodes! Such an exciting year ahead for the both of us.




No comments:

Post a Comment